Programme Delivery Officer
Purpose of the job
The Programme Delivery Officer coordinates and follows through on the implementation of assigned programmes, projects, initiatives and activities designed to reduce customer effort and drive effectiveness and efficiency within the day-to-day operations of the Jamaica Contact Centre. He/she is responsible for producing the required deliverables within the defined parameters, which include quality, time and cost considerations, and within the outlined goals and objectives. The incumbent is required to work independently or as part of a cross-functional team, where necessary, to provide essential support for the satisfactory delivery of sales and service and operations-related initiatives based on the site's business and strategic priorities.
• Student of Business Administration, International Business, Accounting or related.
• Advance English.
• Advance Microsoft Excel.
• Strong knowledge of project management disciplines, process review methodologies, and business process improvement methodologies.
• Thorough knowledge of Contact Centres functional areas.
• Excellent data collection, representation, and transformation skills.
• Strong communication skills to deal effectively with, and deliver presentations to, stakeholders at various levels.
Send your CV to Talentos@Scotiabank.com